Exceptional 2 year new custom built home and barn on 20 wooded acres. Not for the buyer who doesn't appreciate detail and custom features. This home will not disappoint you from its quality character filled design, layout, custom features and amenity package, along with its wooded privacy, outdoor living and landscape package to its fully finished out building that can accommodate large vehicles(motor home, tractor, boat, etc) with its 12' overhead doors, heated with a 1/2 bath as well. Total package is full of character and unlike anything currently out there. Hard to find this type of property available. Professional architectural design along with interior design and furnished with excellence! Stop Shopping today and buy! You could not duplicate this package for the money
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Well
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,671 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,567 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Generator, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,671 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Humidifier, Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air
- Propane. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- 2. Fireplace, Den, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wet Bar, Built-In Desk
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn. Cul-De-Sac, Rolling Slope, Paved Road, Private Roads, Unpaved Road, Mineral Rights, Terraced, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $205,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC