All we expect from Mt. Washington view, privacy, unique living space and nearness to everywhere.A Mount Washington modern beauty at 943 Mayo Street designed by renowned ceramist and artist Porntip Sangvanich in conjunction with architect Sombat Sirakovit. It features all we have come to expect from the hill view, privacy, unique living space and nearness to Southern California amenities.It is set back from the street, framed by a spectacular entry garden with enormous succulents, fruit trees and decorative shrubs. The interior space includes a downstairs bedroom, two others upstairs, a sitting room and studio. The entry, dining room and living room have newly polished hardwood floors, high ceilings and lots of windows bringing the outdoor views in and expanding the living space.
Single Family, Other
2,374 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not Applicable - 1007242
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Dressing Area, Master Suite, 1 Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Gas Dryer Hookup
- Microwave, Range Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Tinted Window, Double Pane
- Living Room, Freestanding.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage.
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Valley, Canyon
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, Custom Built.