Village of Springdale, NO BOND - Wisteria Designer (former Willow) model: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2-Car Garage with Birdcage-covered Rear Patio w/Hot Tub, and Enclosed Florida Room under Heat & Air (w/rear 8ft Hedge-row). This home sits on a quiet Cul-de-sac; 1 street over from the Springdale Pool with so many upgrades! Pavered Drive, Walkway, Front Porch & Sitting area take you into the tiled foyer via the leaded-glass door & retractable screen-door. The Dining/Living room combo has a vaulted ceiling, 2 Solar tubes, Laminate flooring, and Wooden Ceiling Beams. There is a Whole house PURONICS WATER FILTRATION & SOFTENER SYSTEM, 2015 HVAC & WATER HEATER, Solar Fans in attic, Lighting Rods, Insulated Garage Ceiling, Hide-away retractable garage screen, Gutters & Downspouts, & Cross Fire Smoke/Heat/CO Alarm System. Indoor Laundry Room accessed from Garage & Ownerâs Bath has a Utility Tub & Cabinets. Ownerâs Bath has Dual sinks, Linen Closet, & Tiled Shower. Owners Walk-In closet has custom built-ins to flip for! The Kitchen has a Cabinet Pantry with roll-out drawers, Roll-out custom pan drawer, 2nd counter-top & cabinets in Breakfast Nook area w/3 Rain Glass inserts, Over-cabinets lighting, Pass-thru to Breakfast Bar & Dining room, Wainscoting, Laminate Flooring & Bay Window. The Guest wing has a pocket door for privacy, w-2 bedrooms and bath, and Hall Linen closet. Beautifully Landscaped; and home is well maintained by original owner!
Single Family, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Reclaimed Irrigation Water
Siding, Wood Frame
1,572 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $266,184
Median Sold Price $239,900
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS