Last Updated: 11/22/2017 5:23 AM
A home in Historic Washington Park-Beltline Community- is waiting for you to call it YOURS. Although, a newer construction home (2005 build),the owners recently added additional custom features you're sure to appreciate:natural wood trim surrounding doors, windows, and floor boards, dark stained hardwoods throughout, shiny yet classic lighting fixtures to further create unique spaces and MY favorite- new bathrooms all showcasing a different material and tile design. No stone left un-turned with the important home systems; we look forward to smooth inspections!
Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, A-Frame, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Sewer at Street
1,275 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area