Magnificent Property with 6 acres, pond, outbuildings and 3 horse pastures. Gorgeous home with an abundance of natural light features an open floor plan, beautiful first floor master suite with fireplace, fabulous kitchen with all of the appliances included, large office/den, upper level with 2 large bedrooms, bonus room and full bath, finished basement with large family room or recreation room (pool table included), plenty of room for storage. Home has dual sump pumps and a whole house generator. Fantastic deck off back with views of the property and pond. Attached garage is heated and has sink and cabinets. Incredible horse barn with 11 large stalls, wash rack, garage doors and large area for storage/vehicles. Lots of room for horses! Additional barn has updated electric, insulated, epoxy floor, office area, radiant heat and an 11 foot garage door. Driveways and parking areas are all paved.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Well Private, Gas Water H
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Vinyl
2,516 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,816 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Whiteford Agricultural Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom, First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Lav, 1st Floor Bath, 2nd Floor Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Barn. Pond Front, Rural, City Road, Paved Road, Large Lot.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $465,000
Median Sold Price $193,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 93.7%