Highly desired 3 car garage home in Summer Creek Ranch with Solar Panels! Panels will be paid off at closing by sellers, no addl monthly fees! Split bedroom design with additional bonus space which can be used as office, living or formal dining room. Vaulted ceilings make for comfortable living in this bright and airy home. Kitchen includes upgraded appliances, 3cm granite, 18x18 tile floors, custom 42 inch Knotty Alder cabinets, glass pantry door, and a gas cooktop. Step outside to your large covered patio with swing set in your back yard oasis. Additional features; cast stone gas fireplace, cabinets in garage, gas water heater and heating. Swing set will convey. Please see solar documents in supplements.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
2,021 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Summer Creek Ranch Add
Radiant Barrier, Underground
- Central Heat, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Decorative, Gas Starter, Stone.
- Burglar Alarm, Monitor System, Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Skylight, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Concrete Road, Greenbelt, Interior lot, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $190,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.