Battle Creek Historic home with grand pillars, Mr. Williard's house, (Willard Beach, Willard Library), yes he owned this property all the way to the lake before Capital Ave. This home is well maintained, with a master on the main floor and 3 more bedrooms upstairs. Formal dining area and formal living room, beautiful staircase, and a spectacular sun porch with outdoor grill, there are also 2 more fireplaces in the home in family room and living room, a very private outdoor space with nice landscaping, a spot for outdoor seating, and there is even a little potting shed\ and a 2 car detached garage. Circle driveway completes this special home. Owners have taken special care of this home and it's ready for the next generation to live here. Call or text Joy Brown at 269-209-0399.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Brick, Wood Siding
2,346 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Battle Creek City
2,546 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,346 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Dishwasher
- Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Garden Window, Bay Window(s), Storm Window, Screened
- 2. Fireplace, Family Room, Wood-burning, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick
- Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 145 x 220
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Sidewalks. Paved Road, Pond, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $149,900
Median Sold Price $118,850
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC