Beautiful end-unit townhome with private views of woods. Great convenient location. Lots of upgrades plus high ceilings, abundance of windows and open floor plan. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, center island and stainless-steel appliances flows into spacious dining area and lovely sun room with gas fireplace. Great deck off sun room. Living room features two-story ceiling. Spacious laundry room and powder room on this level too. Upper has large master suite with walk-in closet and spa-like bath. Additional bedroom, bath and loft (currently used as an office) on this level. Lower level has family room, 3/4 bath and exercise room (could be another bedroom with addition of egress window. 10+ condition.
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
272 - Eden Prairie
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Loft, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,044 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 788 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $524,900
Median Sold Price $380,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)