Steps to the Sand & Gorgeous! This Magnificent 5 Bedrooms (Could be 6), 3.5 BA, 3056 SF La Cuesta Pool Home has been Highly Upgraded Throughout, Including Beautiful Hardwood & Travertine Flooring, Extensive Crown Molding, Wainscoting, High Base Boards, Raised Panel Interior Doors, Dual Pane French Windows & Doors, Custom Shutters, Recessed Lighting, Designer Paint & Beautifully Remodeled Bathrooms & Kitchen. It Features Custom Entry Door w/Beveled Glass & Sidelights, Dramatic Foyer w/Sweeping Staircase, Formal Living Room, Formal Dining Room w/Breakfast Bar Open to Inviting Family Room w/Fireplace & Full Wet Bar. The Chef's Kitchen Boasts Granite Countertops, Glass Subway Tile Backsplash, Stainless Appliances (Double Convection Ovens, Microwave, DW) & Custom Dark Wood Cabinetry. Luxurious Master Suite has Wall-to-Wall Built-Ins Including Entertainment Center, Walk-In Closet w/Custom Organizers & Marble Bathroom w/Dual Sinks & Oversized Shower w/Multiple Showerheads & Frameless Glass Enclosure. 3 More Spacious Upstairs Bedrooms & 2 Downstairs Bedrooms is Converted to 1 Giant Bedroom or Bonus Room w/Built-In Entertainment Center & En-suite Bathroom. Also a Powder Room Down w/Slate Floor, Vessel Sink & Designer Fixtures. Entertainer's Backyard w/Sparkling Pool, Spa, Retractable Awning & Lush Tropical Landscaping. Lovely Front Yard w/White Picket Fence. On Cul-de-Sac, this Home has it All! Ocean Breezes, Top-Ranked Schools, Close to Pacific City, Shopping & Dining.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
3,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
La Cuesta (Lacu)
Huntington Beach Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, French Window, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Chair Rail, Coffered Ceiling, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Ceilings Trey, Wainscoting, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Patio, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Heated, Gas Heated, Black Bottom
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $879,900
Median sold price $779,000
Days On Market 68
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS