Spectacular all brick luxury home in a beautiful waterfront gated community with 24 hour security guards. Water views from most rooms in home. Large level yard with water access. Home is vacant and has recently been renovated including new kitchen, appliances and bathrooms. Decks and patio on all levels have water views. Community has open space with walking trails and South River beach access as well as numerous other amenities.
Single Family, 3+ Story, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,959 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
South River Landing
Underground, Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,859 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Mantle, Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Fishing. River Front, Creek Front.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $484,950
Median Sold Price $423,495
Days On Site 116
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS