Stay on vacation all year in this gorgeous, one of a kind home. From the time you enter the front door with stained glass, you will discover Maple flooring in the great room, Bamboo flooring in the bedrooms and lower level; Tile flooring in the 4.5 baths and kitchens (yes, I said Kitchens). This home also features an in ground, heated pool with retractable cover...No fence needed. The wonderful wrap-around deck with built-in seating and lights is maintenance free and offers beautiful views of the professionally, landscaped lawn. The pond offers fishing, kayaking and canoeing. 4 bedrooms on the main and upper levels, two bedrooms in the lower level. 4 .5 baths total in this home. The Daylight basement features a large rec room, 2 bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steal appliances and hard surface counter tops. Newer roof, 2- 50 Gal hotwater heaters, walk in closets, irrigation system, make this home a true Must See!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,756 sq. ft
4,756 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Fort Wayne Community
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Daylight, Full, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Foyer Entry, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Equipment Included
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Irrigation System, Pocket Door(s), Sidewalks, Garage. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $189,257
Median sold price $135,000
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS