Country Living at its finest in Agua Dulce! Beautiful ranch style 3 Bed home with over 4700 sq. ft. of living space. The home sits on 4.68 acres nestled among the majestic mountains with amazing views. The home has a secluded upstairs master suite with a sitting area, fire place, balcony, large on-suite. There is a large closet & built in cabinetry with wardrobe mirror nestled in the hallway. The homes additional 2 large bedrooms have a Jack'n Jill bathroom with their own sink and toilet and sharing the shower & tub. 2 bathroom located on the mail level. Formal living room has high cathedral ceilings with beautiful etched windows & the dining room has built in cabinetry with lighting & room for a large table to seat 8-10 people. Kitchen has oak cabinetry, with an island, large walk in pantry and includes a sub-zero fridge and freezer. The breakfast nook sits 4-6 people which opens to the great room. The great room has an entrance into the courtyard. Separate laundry/mud room located downstairs off to the side of the home. This home has a laundry shoot from the master suite. The backyard/courtyard has built in spa with beautiful waterfall, grass & barbecue area, surrounded with greenery. The property has fenced in area with fruit trees and garden. There is a barn with 2 stalls, tack room with large working horse arena located at the front of the property. RV septic hook, 4 car garage and separate office or could be a guest house off the garage area. This is a must see!
Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
4,772 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Custom Agua Dulce (Cadul)
Acton-Agua Dulce Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside, Chute, Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Propane, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Solar, Propane.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Propane, Propane, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway, RV Parking.
- Balcony, Concrete, Deck, Front Porch
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Canyon, Desert View
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, Custom Built. Rural, Mountains, Horse Property.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $849,900
Median Sold Price $608,000
Days On Site 115
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS