Wales MI Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The median home value in Wales, MI is $410,000.
the county median home value of $149,200.
The national median home value is $219,700.
The average price of homes sold in Wales, MI is $410,000.
Approximately 85.7% of Wales homes are owned,
compared to 10.41% rented, while
3.89% are vacant.
Wales real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale.
Commercial properties are also available.
If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Wales real estate agent to arrange a tour today!
Beautiful almost 40 heavily wooded acres with a farmhouse. The property is a must see!!. Great location for a homestead or split into lots. The home does have a newer metal roof. Immediate occupancy available on this beautiful property.
Historical 1700 Sq. ft. Colonial style farm home 4 bedroom one full bathroom with a basement and a 2 car garage. Includes approximately 40 acres of land which 60% is agriculture and the remaining 40% is residential. In addition to the land, there are also 8 income properties on the land which 5 properties are occupied by renter. income generating as soon as purchased. Please contact Jermaine Kimbrough 313-443-9213.
How may I help you?
Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent