Chancellor SD Real Estate & Homes for Sale

The median home value in Chancellor, SD is $125,000. This is higher than the county median home value of $107,000. The national median home value is $185,800. The average price of homes sold in Chancellor, SD is $125,000. Approximately 75.56% of Chancellor homes are owned, compared to 17.78% rented, while 6.67% are vacant. Chancellor real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Chancellor real estate agent to arrange a tour today!


Sort Results:
1–2 of 2 properties displayed
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Type:
Single Family
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
Beds:
3
Lot size:
13.66 Acres
Baths:
3.00
MLS#:
21807283
Subdivision:
Temporary Check Back

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Stunning 13.66 acres just 15 minutes outside of Sioux Falls! There's plenty of space in this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. The kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and a pantry. The HUGE master suite has french doors to a private deck, a walk in closet, and a master bathroom with a deep soaking tub. There are two fireplaces to keep you warm- a woodburning one on the main level and a gas one in the lower. The lower level has two walk outs and a 3/4 bathroom with W/D hookups. And don't forget about the wrap around deck! The land also has a 50x100 ft heated sanded arena, a 35x80 stable, a 40x64 ft pole shed, and two 12x24 ft open front sheds. Plenty of storage for trailers and RVs.

Type:
Single Family
Sq.Ft.:
8,200
Status:
Active
Beds:
4
Lot size:
0.19 Acres
Year built:
1949
Baths:
1.00
MLS#:
21806894
Subdivision:
Beren's & Hofmeister

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Home has 4 bedrooms and 1 bath, with 3 of those rooms on the same level and sits on a corner lot right across Chancellor elementary. The foundation of this home is solid and has TONS of potential!

Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1–2 of 2 properties displayed
Albert W. Page, License 15501, Xome Inc., License 13405, AlbertW.Page@Xome.com, 844-400-XOME (9663), 4471 North Billman Estates, Shelbyville, IN 46176

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the REALTOR® Association of the Sioux Empire, Inc., Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Xome, Inc. are marked with the Internet Data Exchange™ logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The broker(s) providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision. © 2019 REALTOR® Association of the Sioux Empire, Inc. Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent





Send Request

We respect your privacy