Last Updated: 11/23/2017 4:59 AM
Alaskan view home overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay and the world famous Homer Spit. Homer is known as the Halibut Capitol of the World and has been named one of the 50 best adventure places on the planet. This property features a 2560 sq ft main home including a 1280 sq ft mother in law apart. on the 1st floor, a 2 car garage with a 792 sq ft apt. upstairs and a 372 sq ft cabin.
Kenai Peninsula Borough
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Bay, City, Mountain, Ocean
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, Ocean. In City.