Great opportunity to own this beautiful 2 family house situated the last one on a dead end street with a private expansive backyard and 2 separate driveways. Each floor offers a nice layout with LR, DR, fully applianced kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath. All separate utilities. The big ticket items are taken care of in the recent years: roof replaced in 2012, both gas furnaces, hot water heaters, electrical panels and 1st-floor kitchen updated in 2014.The house is vinyl sided for low maintenance and has replacement windows throughout. Both units have their own laundry in the basement. Each floor has a spacious deck. Just unpack and enjoy!
Multi-Family, Duplex, 3 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
2,488 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps, Individual Electric Meters
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Deeded Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed Porch, Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Dead End, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
M:40 B:036 L:00014
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $245,200
Median sold price $215,000
Days On Market 103
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network