Renovated 2 family with separate utilities, new windows, updated kitchens, tiled back splash, granite counter tops, updated baths, 2 car detached garage & exterior freshly painted Mid-Town Dir Train only 0.4 mi away (about 9 min). You will enjoy all of the shops and restaurants nearby and the convenience of living here.
Multi-Family, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric, Gas service at street
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Microwave Oven, Washer, Dryer, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hot Water.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 1 Car, Driveway.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- .107 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Curbs-Walks, Level, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $627,400
Median Sold Price $605,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS