Last Updated: 9/25/2017 1:37 AM
Dont miss this Spacious, Well Maintained 3 Family Home in the Historical Highland Area! Located near Routes 195, 24 & 6. This is a Great Opportunity for an Investment or ideal for Owner occupancy! Each Apartment has Oversized Rooms & Multiple Windows in each room making each unit very Bright and Airy. The property features: Newer Windows & Roof, Plumbing & Electrical Wiring and Common Electrical Meter on the exterior of the Home. Each Apartment has Separate Utilities, Renovated 1st & 2nd Floors, 3 Bedrooms in each apartment - with the potential for 4 Bedrooms on 1st & 2nd floors, Refinished Hardwoods, Stove & Refrigerator on each floor, Breakfast Bar in each kitchen & much more! Full Basement has Locked Storage Areas, 3 individual Washer/Dryer hookups with 2 Washers and 2 Dryers included in sale, a Slop Sink, a Workshop and Workbench area and Bulkhead leading to Private Fenced-in Backyard. There is also off street parking for up to 3 cars. Priced to sell!
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
3,808 sq. ft
None, Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Space Heater.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Assigned Parking Space.
- Porch, Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
PRESIDENT AVE. TO ROCK ST.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $244,900
Median sold price $224,000
Days On Market 120
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network