Last Updated: 11/22/2017 9:23 AM
Standard Sale. Two separate units. A three bedroom 2 bath home & spacious 1 bedroom 1 bath home. Two car detached garage. Laundry room and long drive way. The front unit #936, is a 1 bedroom and 1 bath with a big living room and dining area. Kitchen has a small storage area or can also be used as a pantry room or laundry room & it also has a rear exit door. Home has a big porch, front, rear & side yard with a long driveway. Rear unit #934, is a two story 3 bedroom 2 bath home. There is a front & side yard and separate laundry room. . This unit will be delivered vacant. There's a single/bachelor unit attached to rear house with private entrance and patio area. Property is being sold as is. Shopping & transportation close by. Great investment opportunity. Great Upside Potential. A Must See Property.
2,256 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Outside
- Gas Heat. None, Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Tile Counter Top, Electric Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.