Looking for the Perfect Home with an ADU/In-Law, then Look No Further! The Eat-in Kitchen Features Custom Hand Crafted Cherry Cabinets, Huge Center Island with Gas Cooktop, Bar, Breakfast Nook, Stainless, Double Ovens & Beautiful Hardwood Floors. The Spacious Living Rm was Designed for the TV Enthusiast, is Set Up to Double as a Theatre but Retains its Traditional Charm and Usefulness. Relax in the 4 Season Sun Rm with its Gas Log Stove Abundance of Windows Overlooking the Expansive Deck and Private Back Yard. Additional 1st Floor Rms Include Formal Dining Rm and Office/Craft Rm. The Office/Craft Rm was Converted From a 1 Car Garage and Could Easily be Converted Back to a Garage. The 2nd Floor Master has a Cathedral Ceiling & Large Walk-In Closet. It Shares a Jack & Jill Full Bath with the 2nd Bedroom & has a Cathedral Ceiling, Jetted Tub & 5 Ft Shower with Dual Heads. The Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) AKA In-Law, has its Own Separate Entrance, Spacious Open Kitchen & Living Rm with a Wood Fireplace. Utilities are NOT Separate from Main Home. Heat & A/C are Separate Systems. ADU Currently Rented at $1,500 mo. Other Features of this Lovely Home: Central A/C, Weight/Workout Rm in Lower Level, Oversized Deck with Canopy & Gas Fire Pit, Many Rms Wired for Sound with Volume Controls and Built In Speakers, Whole House HEPA Air, Humidity Control, UV Air Purifier, Z-Wave Smart Home for Light & Thermostat Control, Alarm, Shed & Private Back Yard. Come Take a Look at this Beauty
Multi-Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service, Ga
Wood Frame, Vinyl
Private Sewer System, Septic
3,852 sq. ft
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 200 Amps, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Cable TV, DSL Available
Derry School District Sau #10
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,852 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Oven Gas, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Off Street.
- Asphalt Shingle
- MDR - Residential
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $213,500
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network