Extraordinary find. Stunning home in a special setting with one of the best Diamond Head views of any home on the market today. Designed by the master of modern Hawaiian architecture Vladimir Ossipoff, this residence is in the gracious neighborhood of Makiki Heights with sweeping panoramas and breathtaking views of Diamond Head, Honolulu city lights and majestic green mountains. Just minutes to downtown, schools, and medical centers with city water, gas and sewer service. Exquisitely restored/remodeled in keeping with the integrity of its original design, move-in condition, private and serene with level entry. Wide expanses of glass seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor spaces. Tiled pool. Fabulous chefâs kitchen, multiple dining and entertaining areas. Timeless. Rare. One-of-a-kind.
Single Family, Other
Above Ground, Double Wall, Hollow Tile, Slab, Wood
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Other
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Storage, Window Drapes-curtains, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Carport, Driveway, Street Parking.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Tiled
- Lot View
- Mountain, Ocean, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, County Road, Paved Road.