Exquisitely conceived, impeccably executed, this sustainable, completely off-the-grid award winning home is arguably the most visually stunning property in all Sonoma County. Aesthetic, intelligent, extraordinary, artistic-the home represents a sublime synthesis of excellence in design and sensitivity to site. Utilizing state of the art environmentally sensitive materials, including straw bale and Earthen Block construction, living roof, live edge lumber milled on site, walls of glass, custom Heath tiles, plaster wall treatment, custom bamboo light fixtures, concrete flooring, and curved lines, this exceptional home provides an elegant, sustainable sanctuary. Ozonated pool, full guest suite, art studio, sauna, permaculture gardens on 170 acres of staggeringly beautiful native California landscape. Porter Creek runs through the entire center of the property- towering boulders, redwoods, verdant pools, & meadows provide endless sources of recreation and contemplative beauty. A one-of!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Water Heater Solar, Well Private
3,463 sq. ft
Other, Propane, Solar
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Guest Room, Office, Studio
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Sauna, Combined Tub/Shower, Stall Shower, Tile
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Concrete, Wood
- A/C - Zone
- Solar, Propane, Wood. Radiant, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning, Other Fireplace.
- Security System, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Fire Sprinklers, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Enclosed, Patio
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Gas Heated, In-ground
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- RRD B6 160, RC 50/50, RRD160
- Upslope, Rolling, Down Slope, Level, Up Sloped
- Partial, Perimeter
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pool House, Garden, Landscaped. Upslope, Gravel Road, Up Slope, Level, Down Slope, Rolling.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,195,000
Median Sold Price $844,082
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information