Lovely home on over half acre located in small neighborhood close to Hickory Flat. Master on main w large sitting room w closet could be 5th br or office. 2 secondary br on main level. Lrg office/ bonus rm up with sep br and bath. Home is equipped w many handicap features and plumbed for instant hot water thruout. Updated kit w granite and newer appliances. Oversized 3 car garage has wheelchair ramp and plenty of space for workshop. Covered porch in back overlooks beautiful garden area. Home size is larger than indicated in tax records.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick/Frame, Stone and Frame
3,152 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Island, pantry walk-in
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Handicapped Access.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Handicapped Access, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Garden. Wooded.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $368,900
Median Sold Price $259,900
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service