Chancellor AL Real Estate & Homes for Sale

The median home value in Chancellor, AL is $111,200. This is higher than the county median home value of $78,100. The national median home value is $185,800. The average price of homes sold in Chancellor, AL is $111,200. Approximately 67.91% of Chancellor homes are owned, compared to 13.85% rented, while 18.24% are vacant. Chancellor real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Chancellor real estate agent to arrange a tour today!


Sort Results:
1–5 of 5 properties displayed
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Type:
Single Family
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
Beds:
3
Lot size:
0.44 Acres
Year built:
2006
Baths:
2 Full
MLS#:
171791
Subdivision:
Parish Farms

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Property is owned by the US Dept. of HUD; Case #011-765015; FHA Financing: IE(Insured); 203K Eligible: Yes; Subject to Appraisal, Seller may contribute up to 3% for buyer's closing costs, upon buyer request; Seller makes no representations or warranties as to property condition. Sold As Is.

Type:
Single Family
Sq.Ft.:
1,992
Status:
Active
Beds:
3
Lot size:
50 Acres
Year built:
1995
Baths:
2.00
MLS#:
443943
Subdivision:
Rural

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Absolutely Amazing. Come start your future at this Grand Property. The main home sits on 35 acres with over 20 Acres of mature pine trees that are ready to be cut and put instant money in your pocket! This property also includes the entire Bird Land Estates Subdivision (8-1.8 acre lots platted, subdivided, and recorded). The property has a spring at the back that can easily convert into a pond and has been approved by the Army Corps of Engineers. This is property also holds the distinction of "Certified Treasure Forest". With over 1900 sq ft the home itself is a real charmer that has been kept in great condition and had a new roof put on in 2017. 3 large bedrooms and two functional bathrooms give this home plenty room for a large family. In the back yard walk through what seems like the Garden of Eden as you view the beauty of nature that includes: Pecan Trees, Bluberries, Blackberries, Peaches, Plums, Grapes, Pink Grapefruits, Oranges, Kiwis, & Pomegranates. This place is a real "cash cow". Check out the Virtual Tour & Come view this beauty today!

Type:
Single Family
Sq.Ft.:
1,725
Status:
Active
Beds:
3
Lot size:
1 Acres
Year built:
1968
Baths:
2.00
MLS#:
443582
Subdivision:
A C Wright

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

JUST HIT THE MARKET !!!!! WELL MAINTAINED, IMMACULATE HOME, APX 1 ACRE, APX 1725 SQ FT, 3/2 PLAN. LARGE KITCHEN , LOTS OF CABINETS AND PREP SPACE, DOUBLE OVENS. KITCHEN ADJOINS COZY, COMFORTABLE FAMILY ROOM WITH FIREPLACE. FIREPLACE HAS A PROPANE GAS HEATER. LIVING ROOM/DINING COMBO ALLOWS ROOM FOR LARGE FAMILY DINNERS. ACCOMMODATING SIZED BEDROOMS ALLOW FOR COMFORTABLE REST. SUNROOM ON REAR OF HOME , COOLED BY WINDOW UNIT, OFFERS A COZY READING AREA, OFFICE ETC. A CHAIN LINK FENCE ENCLOSED PART OF THE BACK YARD. APX 10 PECAN TREES, A SATSUMA TREE, NICE ORNAMENTAL SHRUBS. THIS IS A MUST FOR YOUR SHOWING LIST. AFFORDABLE PROPERTY.....GREAT LOCATION.....ALL WAITING FOR YOUR CLIENTS TO SEE.

Type:
Single Family
Sq.Ft.:
4,409
Status:
Active
Beds:
4
Lot size:
11 Acres
Year built:
1995
Baths:
4.00
MLS#:
440050
Subdivision:
Rural

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

STUNNING 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath estate located in Geneva County. Open space formal living room and dining room combo aid in a wonderful entertaining space. The master suite and bathroom are oversized with large walk-in closets. There is so much living space in this home along with the tranquility of the country. The detached 2 car garage boasts a storage room and also open storage area for additional items. PLUS there is a living/storage area above the garage. The outdoor area and barn is such a gem at this home. - LARGE deck with L-Shaped pool and a VOLLEYBALL area. PERFECT for entertaining! - Horse barn can accommodate 20 horses if brought back to capacity. - Barn has LIVING quarters, lounge, laundry room, YOU NAME IT! This is MUST SEE! - PLUS----riding area, additional barn, fenced in areas, and tons of acreage!! You can't let this one pass you by. You MUST drive down and see it TODAY!

Type:
Single Family
Sq.Ft.:
2,248
Status:
Active
Beds:
4
Year built:
1961
Baths:
3.00
MLS#:
W20180499
Subdivision:
Other

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

This home has been completely remolded and is ready for you to pick your appliances package. Large front porch will be perfect for some rocking chairs to make memories in. The Master shower is MASSIVE and the master bedroom even has a stack stone fireplace.

Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1–5 of 5 properties displayed
Brian E. Bentley, License 000052982-1, Xome Inc., License C000100267,Brian.Bentley@Xome.com, 844-400-XOME (9663), 2901 2nd Avenue S., Birmingham, AL 35233

IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable by is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Copyright 2019 , Dothan Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Brian E. Bentley, License 000052982-1, Xome Inc., License C000100267,Brian.Bentley@Xome.com, 844-400-XOME (9663), 2901 2nd Avenue S., Birmingham, AL 35233


Information herein is believed to be accurate and timely, but no warranty as such is expressed or implied. Listing information Copyright 2019 Multiple Listing Service, Inc. of Montgomery Area Association of REALTORS®, Inc. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and will not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Multiple Listing Service, Inc. of Montgomery Area Association of REALTORS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Xome Inc. are governed by MLS Rules and Regulations and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing companies.

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent





Send Request

We respect your privacy