TWO, SEPARATE Stunning HOMES on ONE lot! Beautiful, English Tudor, Multi-family, home located in the iconic, Wood Streets, of Riverside. The MAIN house features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, interior laundry room & pantry and an enclosed sun-room. Remodeled kitchen with soapstone counters and farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances, and garden window. Enjoy winter evenings sitting by the fireplace in the cozy living room or entertain guest in the separate formal dining room with French doors. This home has much of its original charm, from the refinished wood floors, original cabinets and built-ins, coved ceilings, cast iron, corner Grecian tub, and so much more. The main house has Central Air and Heat and tankless water heater. Off the sunroom is a large outdoor deck that is ideal for dining al-fresco and a large. EXERCISE, SWIM SPA to relax in. Separate, Charming DETACHED, SECOND HOME, has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, kitchen and living room with its own private backyard courtyard. This too has a tankless water heater. The yard is beautifully landscaped with plenty of fruit trees, flowers, and an area for your organic garden. There is even a chicken coop, charming Gardner's cottage/shed and another storage shed, which is perfect for the outdoor Gardner and enthusiast. LIVE IN ONE HOME AND RENT THE OTHER. Back home rented for $1500 per month. It has own kitchen, laundry, living rm, bedroom, and bathroom. HUGE PRICE REDUCTION 01/08- THIS WON'T LAST AT THIS PRICE. HURRY!
Single Family, English, 1 Story
1,974 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Sun Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, 2 Master Suites
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Garden Window, Screened
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Tile Counter Top, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Wood Decking
- Pool Description
- Private, Lap
- Above Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Guesthouse. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $429,998
Median Sold Price $399,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS